Last updated: May 28, 2018
The Service currently has no third-party ad based cookies and has no plans to change this. Should this change this page will be updated 30 days before third-party advertisements are put into effect. This allows the user enough time to decide if they wish to discontinue usage of the Service before the possible third-party cookies go into effect.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
• To enable or disable certain functions of the Service.
• We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of the Service.
• To keep track of user information to personalize the user's visit on the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies
• For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google.
• For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft.
• For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla.
• For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple.
•For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.