Inventory: Inventory size is currently 3 slots, currently holding a card stack(1), flashlight(1), and a Cosmosdex Pro(1), for a total of 3 slots taken.
Cards: Radical hoverboard - Rare - Place card under target. Target gains +4 to speed until hoverboard is destroyed or runs out of fuel in 5 turns. Fuel tokens can be used to double fuel per token.
Pyramid scheme - Uncommon - Place this card on the board, you can make no moves after for that turn. Every turn thereafter that this card stays in play, draw one random token. These cards may stack on the same place with none of the original turn loss, but if one is destroyed all of them on the space will be as well.
Arabella Von Nichtendrakk - Legendary - S-8 | I-5 | C-1 | E-5 | A-8 | L-1 When Arabella, a member of the Drakken family, asked the gods for a way out of her arranged marriage, the Radical answered. While she is now free from her engagement, she now finds herself entrapped in something just as bad, your deck. Intelligence decreases by 1 each turn until it hits 1.
Slinky the blessed chamomeleon - Legendary - Its special ability is that it can temporarily turn one other person invisible for a short amount of time.
Radical butterfly - Legendary - S-10 | I-1 | C-1 | E-5 | A-8 | L-8 When summoned to the field roll to pick someone friend or foe. The dust from the wings of the Radical butterfly will now bless them. Radical butterfly must wait one turn before moving.
Partner Swap - Holographic legendary - Swap someone on your field with someone on another field. You will be immune to this card's effect for the rest of the turn. The group you swapped with may now swap someone on their field with someone on another field that is not immune to its effect. They will also become immune after the swap. The effect keeps going until no swap is possible. This card does not work on everyone.
Weapon token - Common - A common weapon token. Play it to summon a random weapon.
Item token - Common - A common item token. Play it to summon a random item.
General feelings: Unknown
> Sbat Peake
Species: Chistile Job: Xenobiologist Health: Fine Morale: Good Sanity: Excellent
Inventory: E-457 is using a physical inventory system. Inventory size is currently 10 slots, currently holding an empty capture cage(1), a grapple-pistol(1), and an O-5 digital pet(1) for a total of 3 slots taken.
General feelings: E-457 is a mess right now and misses her llama friend.
Rations: One random ration disappears each day. The crew is sure this is caused by Xorithe. Stats: Strength- 1 | Intelligence- 8 | Charisma- 10 | Endurance- 2 | Agility- 2 | Luck- 10
Inventory: Inventory size is currently 3 slots, currently holding legal papers (Key item) for a total of 0 slots taken.
General feelings: He bought a bunch of carrots and is fairly proud of himself.
> Pets (6)
Species: Unknown - Unknown | Songiprovo - Tailmic | Stupid Pest - Waste Shrimp | Meg x3 Rations: The pets on the ship eat 5 ration per day.
Unknown eats half a bug or fish ration.
Songiprovo eats any whole ration.
Stupid Pest eats half of any ration.
Megs eat a whole bug, soil, or nectar ration. They may also sit in sunlight for long amounts of time to feed. There are three megs.
Inventory: Unknown has an unknown amount of slots.
Songiprovo has 10 slots and is currently holding an Extortion Shot(1), 6 evofluids(1), 2 creature baits(2), 4 creature snacks(2), 2 healing gels(1), a smart collar, and an evo spray(1) for a total of 9 slot taken.
Stupid Pest has 0 slots.
All three megs have 0 slots.
Type: Apollo v13 Inventory: Has an unknown amount of slots and is currently holding nothing.
Ship Info and Inventory
> Ship info
Shield power: ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Speed: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ Weapons: Heat beam Special: This ship is able to trick radars, disappearing out of nowhere, or even appearing as a fleet of ships instead of a single one. Costs 10 fuel to perform a "trick."
> Carrying Capacity
Capacity used by physical crew: 40 Total capacity: 1000 Total capacity in usage: 390 Crew points: 88,000p
Meat rations: 0 Fish rations: 2 Plant rations: 1 Bug rations: 0 Generic rations: 2 Other rations: 0
Total rations: 5 Consumption rate: 1 meat, 1.5 bug, 5 plant, and 3.5 random rations per day. Total Capacity Taken by Rations: 10
> Ship Rooms
Room List: 7 Crew rooms fully furnished (140), Storage room (20), Common room (20), Control room (20) Total Capacity Taken by Rooms: 200
> Essential Items
(4) Advanced life support devices: A light life support device that stops the user from dying in space when worn. Lasts only about a day. (3 each)
Total Capacity Taken by Essentials: 12
> Storage items
(5) Soupii: A cup or bowl of the beloved beverage/entree of budryfts that hate their sleep schedule, it is a kind of soup that uses soupii bark as a main ingredient. Helps keep people slightly more alert but isn't a full ration. (1 each) Waste Shrimp: A small crustacean that will eat anything edible by carbon based lifeforms. Do not let it near a fridge, it won't stop. Can be eated in case of hunger, but it tastes like trash. (1)
(50) Wood: An ancient material harvested from trees, or unfortunate tree-folk. While technological development has largely outmoded its use in large-scale affairs, some people still prefer the qualities of genuine wood. (1 each)
(2) Notail pesticide: Pesticide from the notail homeworld that uses rapid mutations to kill the target. It attracts notails and all insects. Not very effective against bugs from the notail homeworld. (1 each) Infectious shadow: A jar of dust that when spread on a shadow turns it into a blessed being that follows the user. (1)
Banana bunch: An anomaly. This berry appears around the universe suddenly. Considered a delicacy by many and trash by others. It cannot be grown because it oddly lacks seeds. No one is quite sure how bananas reproduce. (1) Total Capacity Taken by Storage: 60
(3) Meg: A mess of an animal. Has a horselike upper body with three arms, froglike legs, a bright mohawk mane of thin, needlelike leaves that look like hair, and a shrublike covering of leaves made of cartilage. Multiple red, yellow or green apple-looking pustules are produced from the bush. Meg born in areas with poor soil sulfur will have greener eggs. (10 each) Songiprovo (Tailmic): The tailmic is a capture creature for G-classes and U-classes. It is by far the most common capture creature, as it freely roams many, if not all, notail settlements. Notails seem to have a kinship, or at least a strange and extreme tolerance, with tailmics and will do nothing as they casually come over and eat food, sometimes even out of the hands of a notail. (10)
Apollo v13: A greek Apollo unit. Apollo units are known for ██████████████████ (10) Unknown pet: Unknown (1)
Total Capacity Taken by Other: 51
> Repair & Upgrades
None: No mechanic is on board, as such no repairs can be found currently.